Christy Jordan, LMHC
Christy is a Christian therapist specializing in couples and teens with addictions and trauma. Christy works with clients navigating life adjustments and seeking personal growth and healing. She has 15 years experience working with social justice, LBGTQ+, addiction and trauma. Christy is certified in Emotion Freedom Therapy providing EFT sessions for individuals.
Christy has a Masters in Professional Counseling, is a Licensed Mental Health Therapist and Certified Addictions Professional. Client received her post grad education from Harvard University in Justice. Christy is a published author and has received two presidential awards from the President of the United States and the President of Mexico for her services as a mental health first responder.
- Mood Disorders (depression, bipolar)
- Anxiety (general, panic, social)
- Behavioral Modification-impulsivity, anger
- Addiction-substance, alcohol, sex
- Moral Recognition
- Relationships-marriage, family, dating premarital, singleness, heartbreak, betrayal
- Inclusive therapy
- Life Adjustments